Header

Header
1983 Porsche 911 SC Targa

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Clutch Kit

The clutch kit I ordered arrived today. I decided it was worth an extra $100 to get the “super” kit. This upgrade includes an aluminum pressure plate for less rotating mass compared to cast iron, and greater clamping force on the clutch disk.  I don't want the clutch slipping due to the extra torque the electric motor will produce.

I also ordered a few extra items: wiper blades, fuses, and sway bar brackets and bushings.

2 comments:

  1. Joey

    I just completed a porsche 944 and took second place at the Portland Roadster Show. It has 48 lithium batteries, a Solition Controller and 3000
    trouble free miles. Im interested in your project lets talk. You can see the car on my face book page
    Rich Ovenburg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice job on the show award, and for completing your project.

    ReplyDelete